STAT P booking procedure changed from previous years
The method for booking is different for school leavers (current grade 12 students) and non-school leavers.
- Please follow the correct prompts only (i.e. school leaver/non-school leaver).
Do not try and book your test as a non-school leaver if you are a school leaver.
- One test booking per applicant.
If you make a mistake, your booking can be amended, do not start again.
School leavers only
- You must complete your National Online Application (NOA) through DHERST first (https://apply.dherst.gov.pg/Apply/Account/Login).
- If your course selections require you to take the STAT P test, the STAT P purple ‘Register’ button will be visible at the bottom of your DHERST ‘My Data’ page. You MUST click on the purple ‘Register’ button to book your STAT P test. This will take you to the ACER STAT P test booking site (and will prefill your personal information).
Click the green ‘Continue booking test’ button (see image below).
Enter your Identification, Test Place and Time, read the Legal Declaration and click the ‘Complete’ button (as indicted in the image below).
- After clicking ‘complete’, you will be directed back to your ACER Account home screen.
Booking confirmation message with payment details
Click on the 'Messages' tab at the top of the screen to access your (unconfirmed) booking confirmation message (with payment instructions).
This message is sent automatically. If you do not see the message, try refreshing your screen. If your name is incorrect, you will need to contact DHERST, we cannot assist with this.
You will receive the exact test location details once your payment has been verified.
If you have any queries or problems with your DHERST application, please contact DHERST Support Service at email@example.com. ACER cannot assist with this.
Non-school leavers only
Go to https://statpngreg.acer.edu.au/ and follow the prompts for non-school leavers.
If you sat STAT P in a previous year, please login using your previous ACER Account username and password.
If you have forgotten your log in details, you can search for them by clicking on the link ‘I sat STAT P in a previous year and can’t remember my log in’.
If you need to create a new account, you must have a valid email address before making your test booking. You cannot use the same email address as another STAT P applicant, it must be unique to you. If you do not have an email address, you can create one here https://support.google.com/mail/answer/56256?hl=en.
Once you have a unique email address, click here to commence your test booking.
After completing your booking, you will be directed back to your ACER Account home screen. Click on the 'Messages' tab at the top of the screen to access your (unconfirmed) booking confirmation message (with payment instructions).
Please note, your booking will be confirmed when you have made your payment.
You will receive the exact test location details once your payment has been verified
Please use the exact payment description provided by us when making your payment. This is detailed in your booking confirmation message. Do not add any extra information in the payment description. ACER will match your payment to deposits listed on the bank account statement, this may take a few days. We do not need your payment receipt unless you do not use the correct payment description, just keep it for your records.
If you do not receive confirmation of payment within 3 business days of paying, please message us and attach a photo of your deposit slip and printed bank receipt.
Amend a completed test booking:
1. Login in to your ACER User Account.
2. Click the purple ‘Manage booking’ button
3. Click the edit/change buttons under 'Registration details' and/or 'Test Session' as required.
Note, you will not be able to change your name, date of birth, gender, or email address.
To do this you will need to:
Non-school leavers: message the STAT Office at ACER.
School leavers: request DHERST amends your application on NOAS. Updates will then be sent to ACER to automatically amend your STAT P Booking details.