STAT P 2023 results will be available for applicants to access in their ACER Account on Thursday 7 December 2023.
Accessing your results
- Log in to your ACER Account
- Click on the 'view results' button.
About your results
- You can print your STAT P results statement from your ACER Account results page
- Your STAT P results are valid within Papua New Guinea only. They are only valid for use in selection to PNGUOT, UOG and PAU in the year that you sat the test (results are not comparable between years).
- Hardcopies cannot be provided and results cannot be emailed
- We cannot assist with course selection and university admission queries
Understanding your results
There is no "pass or fail" score for STAT P.
The Total Scale Score is an average of the Verbal Reasoning Scale Score and the Quantitative Reasoning Scale Score, with a mean of 100 (and a standard deviation of 20).
STAT P scores are an objective measure of an applicant's academic capacity. They provide a relative estimate of an applicant's ability compared to other applicants. Please remember that your STAT P scores are considered together with the other information provided with your university application.
Universities will decide on minimum accepted scores for each course. ACER cannot provide advice on this.
Appeals and remarking
The STAT Office will not enter into appeals against STAT P results. Nor is it possible to give special consideration for impaired performance on the day of the test caused by illness or other unexpected personal situations. Any complaints relating to the test venue or physical discomfort suffered should be reported immediately to the Chief Supervisor on the day, and in writing to the STAT Office within seven days of the test administration. Applicants are advised that STAT P results are released only after careful calculation and extensive checking and errors in scoring are highly unlikely.
Re-marking of the STAT P test is not available.